Ange e-postadress och lösenord för att logga in på "Min Sida"
Ange din e-postadress så skickar vi ett nytt lösenord till den adressen. Följ sedan anvisningarna i mailet.
As a manager you have a significant role in the working environment management at your workplace. That role includes knowledge of and the ability to implement rules and regulation about work environment (occupational health and safety). The role also includes promoting and creating the conditions for a good and safe working environment.
The training can be customized to your companyTelephone: +46 8 402 02 00 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules for cancellation
Read the article (in Swedish)
The purpose of the training is to give managers the knowledge to fulfil their obligation to ensure a good working environment at their workplace.
After completion of the programme you will: - understand the purpose and significance of the regulations,
- understand the differences between responsibility for work environment and penal liability,
- know and be able to apply rules on risk assessment during change,
- have knowledge of the consequences changes may have for the psychosocial work environment, and
- understand how the regulatory demands on the psychosocial work environment can be put into practice.
Recommended previous knowledge
The participants should have knowledge about work environment (occupational health and safety) from the basic training Better Working Environment (BAM) or equivalent. It is also advisable that the participants have experience from working environment management at their workplace.
Managers who have personnel management authority and practice working environment management.
Alternating lectures, group assignments and practical cases.
Rehabilitation and matters of working hours are not included in this programme.From the contents:
- Rules and regulations
- Systematic Work Environment Management, SAM
- Responsibility for coordination
- Legal cases
- Cooperation and liability
- Psychosocial work environment
- Changes at work, effects + risk assessment
- Practical cases
Kom ihåg att avsluta din bokning genom att klicka på varukorgen uppe till höger.
Har du frågor om våra böcker eller utbildningar?
Prevent erbjuder böcker, utbildningar och verktyg.
Känner du till att vi har utbildningar i Stockholm, Göteborg och Malmö?
Här finns information om tillgänglighet för våra utbildningslokaler.
Prevent, Box 20133, 104 60 Stockholm, tel: 08-402 02 00, kundservice: 08-402 02 20, email@example.com